Announcements (updated 9.15.21)
Congratulations to sophomore Jason Parra who broke the school record with a time of 14:19.1. Awesome job Jason!
RACE DAY INFO!!!
more info & directions ^^^
SilverLakes Equestrian and Sports Park << Race location
PARKING AND FEES
1) No spectator fee for the meet will be charged if entering the SilverLakes Sports Complex in a vehicle. A $10.00 spectators and athlete entry fee will be charged for walk-in adult and children over 12 years of age. A $5.00 entry fee for kids under 12 years of age.
2) All vehicles (including buses) will park in the SilverLakes facility. No parking in residential streets or the Eastvale Community Park adjacent to Silverlakes. Vehicles will be towed.
3) The parking fee for all vehicles (except for buses) will be $20.00. This fee applies to school vans as well. Receipt for reimbursements for school vans will be available.
4) There will be a drop-off area for athletes in the
SilverLakes Sports Complex.
5) There is ABSOLUTELY no parking in the residential areas or the Eastvale Community Park across the street from SilverLakes (as stated by the signs). Vehicles may be towed. Parking in the residential streets of Eastvale Community Park creates ill will between SilverLakes and the community/residents. For any event staged in the SilverLakes Sports Complex, the walk-in fee is imposed to discourage parking in the residential area. It’s SilverLakes commitment to the community.
Start of school general information:
-The cross country class starts daily after 5th or 6th period including on minimum days.
-End times vary but we are usually done by 4 pm.
-Runners are able to get a small PE locker to store their things. They must ask the locker room attendant.
-The XC class counts as a PE class and is graded. Daily attendance will be taken and absences will affect the class grade.
-All non-varsity runners that need a uniform can pay for it on the Millikan Web Store and the coaches will give them the uniform.
Sizes can not be chosen on the Web Store.
-Each runner is asked for a $100 donation that goes to Millikan and can be paid for on the Web Store as well, the button is active.
-Our third race is Woodbridge, on Saturday 9/18/21 at Silverlakes sports complex. Athletes must be cleared to be able to compete.
*There is no school transportation to Saturday meets. Please make arrangements to have your athlete at the meet if you are unable to take them.